- "Spring Fling" Social Time: Sunday, April 28, 2019, at 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM Location: Clements Community Center Cost: $10 for members; $15 for non-members
- Third Friday "I Love Ballroom" Dance Time: Friday, May 17, 2019, at 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM Location: Joyful Ballroom Cost: $10 Members; $15 Nonmembers
- Spring Rocky Mountain Classic Amateur Competition Time: Saturday, June 1, 2019, at 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Location: Denver Turnverein Cost:
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AMATEUR CLASSIC
June 1st - Denver Turnverein
ENTRY FEE: All competitors pay one price which includes admission to the ballroom and unlimited single & multi dance entries. Competitors are only allowed to dance in 2 consecutive age divisions and 2 levels for each style danced. All competitors must hold a current USA Dance membership (social, dancesport, youth, etc).
Teacher/Student entries are NOT allowed at this time. Scholarships are an additional $10 per person, per scholarship.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: General admission tickets are available at the door. Spectator tickets are $10 for USA Dance Members, $15 for Non-Members, $5 for Youth (4-12 yrs), FREE (3 yrs & younger).
CANCELLATIONS: A 100% refund will be given for cancellations on or before May 20th. A refund of 50% will be given if cancellation notice is given between May 20th - May 31st. No refund will be given for cancellations on June 1st, the day of the competition. If you have any questions please email competition registrar John Springli (email@example.com).
PAYMENT & ENTRY FORMS: All payment is due prior to the start of the competition. Entry fees must be paid electronically at the time of registration through Paypal. Any payments submitted after June 1st, will have a $10 late fee attached, per person.
- Early Bird: $10 discount April 30th
- Normal Registration: $60 / $50 / $30 on thru May 19th
- Late Fee: +$15 fee added May 20th thru June 1st
SOLOS & FORMATIONS: Solo events will be open to AM/AM couples only at a cost of $30 per solo. Formation events cost $40 total per event (regardless of the number of participants in the formation) and must have a minimum of 4 amateur team members (professionals may dance in formations but cannot total more than 50% of the total number of amateur dancers in the routine). Anyone dancing in an individual solo show dance or a team formation who is not a competitor during the rest of the day, must purchase a general admission ticket at the door for $10. All solo and amateur formation dancers must be USA Dance members (social, dancesport, youth, etc).